Services Included with Non-Regulated UST Work…
- Free site visits available 6 days a week to ensure access with our equipment, and to explain the process in person to you.
- Obtaining mark out of public utility lines on your property, to ensure all work is performed safely and efficiently.
- Filling out all required permit applications (This is done for only of the cost of the permits. Many companies charge you for this service).
- The tank is safely cut, and the remaining contents cleaned and drummed by our OSHA certified field technicians.
- Proper manifesting and disposal of tank sludge. (This is included in the cost of the removal. Many companies charge you additionally for sludge disposal, or try to include the cost of a vacuum truck. Most small residential tanks are cleaned by hand, and sludge is drummed for disposal).
- Proper disposal of tank shell and piping at a recycling facility.
- Backfilling, compacting, re-grading, and hand-rake work areas.
- Copies of all disposal receipts are submitted to customer and local authorities for final approval.
- A non-leaking residential storage tank removal is typically completed in one day.
Installing a well-constructed oil tank for your home is an important safeguard in preventing future leaks. Dover Environmental installs Roth Oil Tanks and Granby Oil Tanks exclusively. We believe they are the safest and most reliable oil tanks available.
We handle the permitting process and coordinate all inspections. Our staff is OSHA-trained and certified by the NJDEP. These certifications give our clients the added peace of mind they need to know the project will be handled properly from start to finish by experienced professionals.
PLEASE NOTE: As of May 12, 2012, all regulated tank removals in the state of New Jersey are to proceed under the direct supervision of a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP), as set forth in N.J.S.A. 58:10B-1.3b (1) through
- Ensure registration on the regulated tank is current.
- Prepare and submit closure plan to the NJDEP Bureau of Underground Storage Tanks.
- Provide direct on-site supervision with one of our on-staff LSRPs, as required by the NJDEP.
- Perform all required post excavation sampling procedures in accordance with N.J.A.C. 7:26E, and all applicable NJDEP guidance documents.
- Once the underground tank has been removed, de-list it from the NJDEP NJDEP Bureau of Underground Storage Tanks database.
- Submit all required regulatory data and reports.
- Issue a Response Action outcome to the NJDEP, if appropriate.
Leaking Underground Storage Tanks
Unfortunately, some tanks leak. When a suspected discharge from and underground tank has occurred, it’s important to trust the work to a company with years of experience that specializes in the remediation of leaking underground storage tanks. Our experience in the area of remediation is unparalleled by any other company in northern New Jersey. Our expertise is recognized and trusted by the NJDEP, insurance carriers, fuel oil companies, homeowners, and business owners.
We work quickly and efficiently to determine the fastest and most cost-effective method of cleaning up your site and obtaining closure form the NJDEP. We work with all insurance carriers. You’ll have peace of mind knowing one of the most knowledgeable and trusted names in the environmental field is behind you.